5th Annual Tax Update: Photos, Testimonials, and Thank Yous
The M. Robinson 5th Annual Tax Updae gathered tens of attorneys, financial executives, certified public accountants, and students. The daylong program featured lectures and panels from M. Robinson employees and professionals from other firms. Thank you to all who participated.
Thank you to those who presented including:
- Jason M. Goloboy, CPA of Kevin P. Martin Associates
- Maurice Gilbert, CPA of Divine Millimet
- Lynne Bagby, CES of Asset Preservation, Inc.
- Francheska Pimentel, CPA of KahnLitwin
- Kenneth A. Freshman, Esq., LL.M., CPA of KahnLitwin
- Dana Ackerman, Taxpayer Advocate from the Massachusetts Department of Revenue (MDOR)
See here to view photos from the event and continue below to read a testimonial from a speaker:
"A very sincere 'thank you' again for so many things: first of all, for inviting me to speak at your most prestigious conference, secondly for all of the assistance you provided me for my very first time speaking at your event—and lastly, for the most informative and special day you created and put together for all of the attendees & the speakers. I have participated in many events over my 16 year history in this business, & I must say, that I am so impressed with the attention and care you all took in the planning of every single detail to produce a fabulous event; this was certainly my privilege to be asked to participate. Please extend my best regards to Sarah Robinson, who was a most gracious hostess and truly delightful to interact with throughout Wednesday’s conference."