The M. Robinson 4th Annual Tax Update was an immense success thanks to the wide range of speakers and attendees from across the tax, accounting, and financial executive fields. We would like to take this moment to thank our speakers including:
- Shannan Cuddy, JD of Moody, Famigletti & Andronico
- Paul Graney, BS of Marcum LLP
- Inez Mello, MBA of Stowe & Degon, LLC
- Angela Pitter, MS of LiveWire Collaborative
- Scott Brace, ASA of Empire Valuation Consultants
- Anja Bernier, CVA, CBA of Efficient Evolutions, LLC
- Bethany Grazio, JD of Ruberto, Israel & Weiner, P.C.
- Michael Radin, JD of Tarlow, Breed, Hart & Rodgers, P.C.
- Kevin Long, JD, CPA of Harbor Succession Strategies, LLC
- Richard Call, JD, LLM of McDermott Will & Emery LLP
- Sean Coyle of Bank of America
- Caitlin O'Rourke of Bank of America
- John Wlodarek of Bank of America
Click here to view photos from the event. Please continue below to read testimonials from attendees and speakers:
"Thank you for another information packed tax seminar. I always look forward to the sessions provided by M. Robinson and Company, as the presenters are among the best in their field; and the information provided is new and insightful, not a regurgitation of information available everywhere else. As an instructor, myself, I rarely find seminars offer me new information-these do. M. Robinson provides an all-around top quality program, and did not disappoint with the 4th Annual Tax Update !"
“M. Robinson & Co.’s 4th Annual Tax Update was a well-run seminar. The topics were thoughtfully put together. The speakers are clearly knowledgeable experts in the fields. Thanks for the invigorating day. I learned so much from the expert panel. I am looking forward to the next year.”
“The program presented practical insights into critical tax issues that regularly come up in my corporate law practice. The content was phenomenal in both its breadth and depth. The presenters were knowledgeable, experienced and insightful. It could be a 2 day program.”
“The 4th annual tax update program was extremely well run and very informative. The topics presented were timely and relevant. The presenters were clearly knowledgeable in their respective areas. Truly an excellent program.”