We represent taxpayers before:
- The Internal Revenue Service;
- The Massachusetts Department of Revenue;
- Other State Departments of Revenue;
- The United States Tax Court;
- The Massachusetts Appellate Tax Board; and
- Other United States and Massachusetts courts.
Our attorneys have the following licenses:
- Preparer Tax Identification Numbers (PTINs) to prepare a client’s federal tax returns;
- Massachusetts bar admission;
- U.S. Tax Court bar admission;
- Bar admission for the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts; and
- Bar admission for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.
Our representation includes:
- Tax Audits for Businesses and Business Entities
- Tax Audits for Individuals
- Tax Audits for Estates and Trusts
Representation before the Courts
Non-Filer Defense (Taxpayers who owe income taxes for more than one year).
For details, click on one or more the above hyperlinks. For success stories, please click this hyperlink.