Tax Collection Defense
Are you faced with a tax levy? Has the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or the Massachusetts Department of Revenue (DOR) placed a lien on your business?
M. Robinson & Company, P.C. resolves collection disputes for businesses and individuals that owe more than $100,000 to the U.S. Treasury.
M. Robinson & Company, P.C. has successfully negotiated settlements of tax liabilities and installment payment agreements for clients at all levels within the:
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Massachusetts Department of Revenue (MDOR)
- Offers in Compromise – Which reduce the tax liability and/or extend the time to make a payment.
- Installment Payment Agreements – Which extend the time to make payment.
- Non-collectible Status - Where the IRS informally agrees to cease requesting collection until the taxpayer is capable of paying.