4th Annual Tax Update at Bentley University
Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 7:00am to 6:00pm
M. Robinson & Company, P.C.
175 Forest Street
LaCava Center, Room 395 - Executive Dining Room
Waltham, MA 02452
It is well worth attending the 4th Annual Tax Update at Bentley University. Benefits include practical instruction from specialists on the following:
(1) A potentially “hot” new practice area for you and your firm: transfers of professional practices from the older generation to younger generation.
(2) Important new developments in Massachusetts and multistate taxation, including a review of the new Massachusetts Apportionment Regulation. Questions submitted in advance will be addressed by our panel of experts.
(3) Successfully defending, or altogether avoiding domicile audits.
(4) State voluntary disclosure programs and how it can be used to avoid penalties due to failure to timely report income and sales taxes.
(5) Developments in international tax enforcement and the IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program.
In addition, you will receive nine (9) hours of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) for CPAs, along with an opportunity to network with colleagues at our complimentary continental breakfast, morning and afternoon breaks, complimentary lunch, and a complimentary wine reception at the end of the program. Thanks to our sponsors, this is all provided free of charge to our attendees.
For hyperlinks to the content of our morning and afternoon programs, click here: Morning Program; Afternoon Program.